Here are just some general things everyone needs to remember:
* Please make sure your tuition payment doesn't include any other payment with it. Lunch accounts, field trips, lock-ins, & preschool payments should all be paid separately as these all go to different accounts.
* Please remember that if you pay your tuition by credit card, we will charge it on a weekly basis.
* If at all possible, please have your tuition payments be a consist method of payment. If you switch back and forth between checks and credit cards it increases the chances of an error occuring in the bookkeeping.
* If you need to reach us during the day there are several options; if you need to speak with someone call #652-1936 (direct line to room 13) or #652-6187 ext. 2418 (Janette's office); email is best if you are making schedule changes, balance requests, etc. email@example.com ; if you need forms or general information you can try the website www.frankenmuth.k12.mi.us/ee
* Due to the high activity level in the room we ask that you try to avoid calling between certain times. Please avoid calling during morning drop off time 7:45-8:05am , lunch time 11am-11:45pm and end of school day 2:45-3:15pm .
* Please make sure your child brings a backpack everyday that they are attending Little Eagles, even if it is a non-preschool day. We often have students place arts and crafts and other omportant information in their backpacks.
* Please remember that toys from home are discouraged, except for nap time "snugglelies". All Pokemon cards, DSs & other items should remain at home unless otherwise directed (i.e.. Snow days).
* Please remember to write your child's name in ALL of their belongings such as change of clothes, coats, lunchboxes and backpacks.